So, this is about Body art.
Dreadlocks, implants, scarifications, stretching, tattoos, piercing, branding.
It's about decorating your body to fit your soul, pleasuring your Self.
Please, read the rules!
* 1 submission a day, member only.
* Pay attention to folders! Submissions to wrong folders will be declined.
* The accepted media is Photography, except for the Tattoo Design folder, which is for traditional and digital drawings and paintings.
* DON'T double post! Check your correspondence folder often, and withdraw any double posting. ALL double posts will be declined.
* "Tattoo Design" folder is ONLY for drawings/paintings with tattoo motives.
* Photography MUST SHOW REAL modification! You will have had to bleed for it, felt the pain.
* Don't submit similar pieces - choose one that you like best.
Too much similarities will result in your submissions being declined.
* Submissions where piercings, tattoos, dreadlocks, scarifications or implants are NOT THE MAIN THEME of the image, will be declined.
A full body portrait and the model is pierced in the eyebrow, hardly visable, won't be accepted.
Dreadlocks works in such portraits of course, but I hope you get what I mean.
* NO breast or penial enlargement implants! Only decorative implants.
* Any submissions that are out of focus will be declined. Images should be crisp, clear, sharp.
I might accept if the the focus is just slightly out, if it's not noticed it right away - that is if i really like the picture otherwise, like angles, or composition, or something. but don't count on that!
So please, NO BLURRED images.
* Make sure that also your traditional works, like drawings and paintigs are well scanned or photographed.
* Please, no scraps or unfinished works. High quality is what I'm after. No "snap-shot" pictures will be accepted, please, put some artistic effort in your work.
* Make sure your images are not blurry, too grainy/noisy, not too dark or too light, well composed, well thought through, not having distracting areas/objects that draws the focus from the main modification in the image.
Submit what is truly your best work!
How to join:
Click the "Join our group" button. In the request message box, make sure that you write somethings like this: "I have read and understood the rules, and I will follow them".
Joining requests without this message wont be accepted
Why do I want this? Because some people don't even care what kind of groups they join. I have had completely wrong submissions to this group, pictures that doesn't have ANY element of body modification in them!